First Car Rental now offers corporate and leisure renters easy rent-on-the-go mobile apps with their latest Android booking app for smartphones and tablets, and iOS app for iPhones and iPads.
The First Car Rental apps for iPhones and Smartphones allow customers across South Africa to reserve, modify and cancel reservations straight from their device. The app also allows renters to book a rental, view their fleet, send a message to customer services, call central reservations, find First Car Rental branches, plus for account holders, log in to their corporate weblink account.
Says Melissa Storey, Executive Head: Strategy, Development & Marketing at First Car Rental, “We launched the iOS booking app for iPhones and iPads in September last year, and more recently, the app for Android devices. These apps give our customers an easy, on-the-go booking facility plus they allow First Car Rental to gain greater reach into the rental market. The booking app does not replace any of First Car Rental’s web, telephone or in-branch booking methods, but simplifies booking a car on the go.”
- Search for a vehicle, get a quote and book a car in three easy steps.
- Find your nearest First Car Rental branch using your phone’s in-built GPS. The app also shows branch opening times and contact details.
- View a list of car groups available for hire at your chosen location.
- View, amend and cancel your car rental booking.
- Corporate account holders login to their weblink account
To download First Car Rental’s Android booking app, click here.
To download the iPhone/iPad booking app, click here.