The dynamic team at Phela Wellness is looking for a new team member who will help the team reach new milestones and achieve their goals.
JOB TITLE National Account Manager
REPORTS TO (TITLE) CEO
DEPARTMENT Phela Wellness
LOCATION HOUGHTON, JHB OFFICES
CLOSING DATE 17 June 2017
To create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers and to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities. Within a creative environment your valued contribution will accelerate Phela’s growth in the Wellness Market.
BA/BCom degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and shareholders
- Solid experience with MS Office (particularly MS Excel) and mobile APP’s
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key personnel, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with professional team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Preparing sales and usage reports.
- Answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers
- Liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience
If you meet these requirements, please forward your CV & Qualifications to: Human Resources at email@example.com
Please Note: Thebe Ya Bophelo will appoint in line with the employment equity plan.