Do you have what it takes to join the dynamic team at Timrite? They are looking for a new team member to help them achieve their goals.
Position: Junior Accountant
Department: Platinum – Finance and admin
Site/Location: Rustenburg regional office reporting to the Regional Accountant
Closing date: 12 July 2017
Purpose of position:
Administer the financial accounting function for the Rustenburg region.
Job Competencies / Key Performance Areas:
- Prepare monthly management accounts.
- Reconcile general ledger on a monthly basis.
- Reconciliation of Journals, income statement, Journals & trade accounts.
- Co-ordination of accounts payable with Head Office.
- Assist regional accountant with various aspects of the finance duties.
- Maintain communication with other regions and head office.
- Apply control standards and documents to all transactions in the region.
- General administrative duties and controls in the region.
- Implementation of procedures and compliance to company policies & procedures
- Monthly & quarterly budget forecasts
- Tertiary qualification – Finance Diploma / Degree
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with pastel partner.
- Must have exposure to vat / tax (company and payroll).
- Experience in preparation and analyzing monthly management accounts to balance sheet
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Pastel
- Good Communication Skills
- Problem solving & Analytical skills
Interested candidates should fax their CV attention Mahlako Mphahlele at 086 680 4857 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Appointment will be in line with company’s EE plan
Image source: Getting Hired